- Supplies 650 mg of omega-3 fatty acids: 230 mg of DHA and 350 mg of EPA
- Supports healthy cognitive and neural development for kids
- Supports healthy eyes
BiOmega Jr. Difference
- Creamy gel contributes to bioavailability and is fun to eat
- No fishy taste—delicious orange-pineapple flavor that kids love
- Sweetened with Stevia and natural flavors
- Pharmaceutical Quality
Savvy parents know that omega-3s are important for their children’s development, which is why many give their babies formula that is fortified with omega-3 fatty acids. But when children switch to solid food, it may be more difficult for them to get enough omega-3s, especially if they don’t like fish. Fortunately, it’s easy to give your child a smart start for lifelong good health with USANA’s high-quality omega-3 supplement for kids, BiOmega Jr. This delicious orange-pineapple flavored gel offers a highly absorbable form of omega-3 fatty acids EPA plus DHA in a delicious, creamy gel that the kids love. And because it comes in single-serve packets, it’s easy to give kids on the go. Give kids all the benefits of fish without all the pouts—BiOmega Jr. is a tasty treat that helps kids get the omega-3s they need.
* The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA/BFAD. The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. You should consult your family physician if you are experiencing a medical problem.
MORE INFORMATION >> Supplement Facts Inquire/BUY